ABOUT ME

Trees In OK Profile Photo
Late 30-something, married with two kids struggling to find the balance between wife, mother, employee, runner and myself.
View complete profile

ARCHIVES


BLOGROLL


TWITTERING


    FLICKR

    FAVE READS


    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Greeblepix Contest


    I am not a good photographer and my subjects usually include my kids. However, Greeblemonkey is hosting her monthly photo contest - pics on the fly.



    This picture was taken in March with the only big snowfall Tulsa had this past winter. The kids were able to build a snowman that lasted roughly 6 hours.




    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger MPPs Mom said...

    I think that is a great picture! the colors really pop and then you see the snow.

    11:51 AM  
    Blogger Gretchen said...

    Love the pink! Great photo op.

    1:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home