ABOUT ME

Trees In OK Profile Photo
Late 30-something, married with two kids struggling to find the balance between wife, mother, employee, runner and myself.
View complete profile

ARCHIVES


BLOGROLL


TWITTERING


    FLICKR

    FAVE READS


    Friday, July 20, 2007

    October 14 - Denver!

    A decision has been made - Denver it is! I mis-read or did not thoroughly read the article that stated the Denver Marathon would be capped at 10,000 runners. It will be capped, but registration is still open as it has not yet been reached.

    Sunday, October 14, 8 a.m. - start for half marathon

    Gretchen is coming
    Anne is coming
    Shelly?
    Christina with her pom-poms?
    What do you say, Builder Mama?
    Aimee, we expect to see you, Bryan and Declan on the course!!! I know you will have other friends running the full marathon as well.

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    I AM DYING I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

    SOOOO

    SOOOO

    SOOOO

    EXCITED!!!

    10:13 AM  
    Blogger MamaMaven said...

    Sounds like a good time. I'll be rooting you on at a distance!

    10:38 AM  
    Blogger Builder Mama said...

    Dang, Gretchen called me a while ago and asked me to go...I think we're actually in Vegas that weekend. But you know I'll be there in spirit!!!!

    11:34 AM  
    Blogger Mayberrys said...

    I wanna come too!!
    A different kind of "race" for me....

    5:35 PM  
    Blogger Tree said...

    Mayberry - I definitely think you should come for it!!

    8:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home